Hottest virals: Duracell tells story of deaf NFL player, plus NZ Transport Authority and Pepsi
The latest viral ads from Duracell, New Zealand Transport Authority and Pepsi
Duracell: Super Bowl ad
Duracell - Trust Your Power - NFL's Derrick Coleman, Seattle Seahawks
An emotional ad from the battery maker tells the story of deaf NFL player Derrick Coleman who has battled against prejudice in his journey to the top of the game.
New Zealand Transport Authority - Mistakes
This hard-hitting New Zealand road safety ad aimed at getting drivers to slow down has clocked up almost 8m views.
Pepsi - There Since the First #Halftime
Pepsi promotes its sponsorship of the Super Bowl halftime show starring Bruno Mars.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)