Hottest virals: Duracell tells story of deaf NFL player, plus NZ Transport Authority and Pepsi
The latest viral ads from Duracell, New Zealand Transport Authority and Pepsi
Duracell: Super Bowl ad
Duracell - Trust Your Power - NFL's Derrick Coleman, Seattle Seahawks
An emotional ad from the battery maker tells the story of deaf NFL player Derrick Coleman who has battled against prejudice in his journey to the top of the game.
New Zealand Transport Authority - Mistakes
This hard-hitting New Zealand road safety ad aimed at getting drivers to slow down has clocked up almost 8m views.
Pepsi - There Since the First #Halftime
Pepsi promotes its sponsorship of the Super Bowl halftime show starring Bruno Mars.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais