Hottest virals: Duracell tells story of deaf NFL player, plus NZ Transport Authority and Pepsi
The latest viral ads from Duracell, New Zealand Transport Authority and Pepsi
Duracell: Super Bowl ad
Duracell - Trust Your Power - NFL's Derrick Coleman, Seattle Seahawks
An emotional ad from the battery maker tells the story of deaf NFL player Derrick Coleman who has battled against prejudice in his journey to the top of the game.
New Zealand Transport Authority - Mistakes
This hard-hitting New Zealand road safety ad aimed at getting drivers to slow down has clocked up almost 8m views.
Pepsi - There Since the First #Halftime
Pepsi promotes its sponsorship of the Super Bowl halftime show starring Bruno Mars.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Display Manager - Fab Agency! GoodEgg Digital £Neg+ great benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)