Premier League renews ad sales deal with Perform
The Premier League has renewed its relationship with its digital ad sales partner Perform for a further three years and will offer video advertising for the first time.
Premierlague.com: Perform to continue selling ads for the website
Standard formats will also continue to be available on Premierleague.com, which claims to attract 12 million unique users per month and will be available in six different language versions.
Richard Masters, the director of sales and marketing at Premier League, said: "Since Perform assumed responsibility for media sales across the Premier League's official website, the company has demonstrated its ability to attract the most relevant major brands as advertisers and enabled us to meet our objectives.
"We look forward to further success together over the next three years."
In addition to handling the ad sales for Premierleague.com, Perform produces and distributes near live highlights from Premier League football matches to its mobile and digital partners around the world.
Jamie Wilson, the managing director for sales in the UK and Northern Europe at Perform, said: "With all eyes on football ahead of the World Cup in June, we are delighted to extend our partnership with the Premier League to provide advertisers with a number of engagement opportunities that enable them to reach a highly specific demographic of fans of the English game."
David Surtees, the chief finance officer of Perform, quit the FTSE 250 digital sports company last week after the company issued a profits warning in December last year.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace £60000 Per Annum, London