Publicis Chemistry hires Brooks to lead £50m EE account
Publicis Chemistry has made three senior hires, including Andrew Brooks, a global group director on Reckitt Benckiser at Havas, as a managing partner to lead the EE direct marketing account.
Mike Welsh: chief executive of Publicis Chemistry
Brooks joins in the new role to boost the EE business, which the agency won in May 2012 when it was valued at £50 million.
He joined in late December and has since hired Patrick Dent from JWT London as a business director on EE. At JWT, Dent was a board account director on The Army, Shell and HSBC.
Publicis Chemistry has also appointed Laura Holme as its head of new business. She was previously the new business director at Mcgarrybowen and UK marketing director at DraftFCB Group.
Mike Welsh, the Publicis Chemistry chief executive, hired Holme to build on the agency’s new business wins in 2013, which include Royal Mail, Argos, Garnier, Gü and Hotels.com.
Welsh said: "We have big ambitions for 2014, so I’m delighted to have these incredibly experienced and talented individuals who will bring energy, commitment, and, no doubt, growth and success to the agency."
Dent and Holme both joined at the start of January.
Publicis Chemistry focuses on digital and direct marketing. It is part of Publicis Group UK, which includes Publicis London, Publicis Blueprint and Poke. Publicis Groupe bought Poke last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)