Week in pictures: @OMD_UK meets The Queen, @rorysutherland meets Ogilvy's desk
Adland has been on the move this week, and luckily for us, you've been snapping pictures of your antics.
Singapore: snapped by Maxus UK chief executive Lindsay Pattison
Karmarama’s creatives have invented a new word: the gloato (gloating photo, we assume).
The agency's chief creative officer Dave Buonaguidi posted this shot of Bangkok’s skyline. We believe him that he was working.
Meanwhile, Lindsay Pattison, Maxus’s UK chief executive, also enjoyed the view as she explored Shanghai for the first time.
Things went all retro when Rory Sutherland visited Ogilvy Paris. The vice-chairman of Ogivly Group admired a re-creation of advertising legend David Ogivly’s office, complete with the original furniture.
Recreation of David Ogilvy 's office (ft. original furniture) Ogilvy Paris. pic.twitter.com/GL2jTBjvip— Rory Sutherland (@rorysutherland) January 14, 2014
We all like surprises. Manning Gottlieb OMD likes them so much it has a dedicated team called Mojo to arrange them. A surprise gig from comedian Josh Widdicombe was held yesterday to brighten up dreary January.
Manning Gottlieb’s sister agency OMD had a regal visitor when The Queen* dropped by. Her Majesty visited to open OMD’s swish new reception space.
*The Queen may have been a lookalike
If you have taken a picture you think we'd like, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)