Week in pictures: @OMD_UK meets The Queen, @rorysutherland meets Ogilvy's desk
Adland has been on the move this week, and luckily for us, you've been snapping pictures of your antics.
Singapore: snapped by Maxus UK chief executive Lindsay Pattison
Karmarama’s creatives have invented a new word: the gloato (gloating photo, we assume).
The agency's chief creative officer Dave Buonaguidi posted this shot of Bangkok’s skyline. We believe him that he was working.
Meanwhile, Lindsay Pattison, Maxus’s UK chief executive, also enjoyed the view as she explored Shanghai for the first time.
Things went all retro when Rory Sutherland visited Ogilvy Paris. The vice-chairman of Ogivly Group admired a re-creation of advertising legend David Ogivly’s office, complete with the original furniture.
Recreation of David Ogilvy 's office (ft. original furniture) Ogilvy Paris. pic.twitter.com/GL2jTBjvip— Rory Sutherland (@rorysutherland) January 14, 2014
We all like surprises. Manning Gottlieb OMD likes them so much it has a dedicated team called Mojo to arrange them. A surprise gig from comedian Josh Widdicombe was held yesterday to brighten up dreary January.
Manning Gottlieb’s sister agency OMD had a regal visitor when The Queen* dropped by. Her Majesty visited to open OMD’s swish new reception space.
*The Queen may have been a lookalike
If you have taken a picture you think we'd like, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London