AA and Saga-owner moves media to Starcom
Acromas Group, the parent company of AA and Saga Group, has hired Starcom to handle its £16 million media planning and buying account.
Saga: owner moves account to Starcom
PHD resigned the Acromas Group media business in December last year. The appointment of Starcom follows a competitive pitch process for the account, which includes all media types apart from search.
Acromas Group works with VCCP on its advertising for both the AA and Saga brands.
Tim Pethick, the group marketing director at Acromas, said: "Over the coming years we are planning to continue to develop our market-leading brands Saga and the AA.
"Starcom understand how to strike the right balance between brand and performance marketing. We look forward to a long and successful partnership."
Starcom will take on the account from PHD in February.
Nigel Waring, the director of performance marketing at Starcom MediaVest Group, said: "We’re delighted to be working with two renowned brands on the next stage of their development.
"With our passion to create meaningful human experiences, we’re excited to support AA and Saga Group in its communications initiatives and engaging consumers across multiple channels."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire