YouTube launches Super Bowl Ad Blitz content hub
YouTube is aiming to capitalise on growing anticipation ahead of next month's Super Bowl broadcast with a hub featuring teaser content from advertisers.
Arnold Schwarzenegger: the bewigged actor stars in Bud Light Super Bowl ad teaser
The video portal revealed its Ad Blitz pre-game gallery in a blog by Leena El-omar, YouTube’s head of sports and auto programmes, who added that users will be able to vote for their favourite Super Bowl ads. The page will also feature NFL content from Fox Sports.
The Ad Blitz page already showcases ads from Super Bowl advertisers including Pepsi, Doritos and Bud Light, which this weekend launched its teaser campaign showing former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger dressed in a wig and ready to play table tennis.
According to YouTube, 2013’s Super Bowl ads were viewed more than 265 million times, for a total of more than 3.2 million hours.
The Super Bowl will be contested between Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos on 2 February at the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. The Broncos defeated the New England Patriots, while the Seahawks overcame the San Francisco 49ers in this weekend’s play-offs.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England