American Psycho as played by hipsters, for Denham
Patrick: "Jean Paul has mistaken me for this d*ckhead, Marcus Halberstram, because Marcus does the same thing I do, and he also rocks prison tatts. Although I have a slightly better beard."
In this hilarious modernisation of Bret Easton Ellis’s American Psycho, a bunch of bearded hipsters one-up each other over the style and quality of their jeans. Needless to say, it doesn’t end well for Jean Paul.
Brand: Denham the Jeanmaker
Agency: Flickering Wall
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Display Campaign Executive - Top 3 Digital Agency Reuben Sinclair bonus, benefits, pension, healthcare, N1 London (Greater)