American Psycho as played by hipsters, for Denham
Patrick: "Jean Paul has mistaken me for this d*ckhead, Marcus Halberstram, because Marcus does the same thing I do, and he also rocks prison tatts. Although I have a slightly better beard."
In this hilarious modernisation of Bret Easton Ellis’s American Psycho, a bunch of bearded hipsters one-up each other over the style and quality of their jeans. Needless to say, it doesn’t end well for Jean Paul.
Brand: Denham the Jeanmaker
Agency: Flickering Wall
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...