American Psycho as played by hipsters, for Denham
Patrick: "Jean Paul has mistaken me for this d*ckhead, Marcus Halberstram, because Marcus does the same thing I do, and he also rocks prison tatts. Although I have a slightly better beard."
In this hilarious modernisation of Bret Easton Ellis’s American Psycho, a bunch of bearded hipsters one-up each other over the style and quality of their jeans. Needless to say, it doesn’t end well for Jean Paul.
Brand: Denham the Jeanmaker
Agency: Flickering Wall
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)