American Psycho as played by hipsters, for Denham
Patrick: "Jean Paul has mistaken me for this d*ckhead, Marcus Halberstram, because Marcus does the same thing I do, and he also rocks prison tatts. Although I have a slightly better beard."
In this hilarious modernisation of Bret Easton Ellis’s American Psycho, a bunch of bearded hipsters one-up each other over the style and quality of their jeans. Needless to say, it doesn’t end well for Jean Paul.
Brand: Denham the Jeanmaker
Agency: Flickering Wall
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England