ICrossing hires Proximity's Tim Bax as first creative director
ICrossing, the search agency, has hired Tim Bax, the former head of content at Proximity London, as its first creative director.
Mark Iremonger: the chief strategy officer at iCrossing (photo credit: Phil Rudge)
When he starts in his new role in February, Bax will be charged with bringing together iCrossing’s content, design, social and user experience divisions into one creative department.
Bax, who has been at Proximity London for the past three years, has worked on brands including Orange, P&G and Royal Mail. He previously led the start-up agency Curve Interactive.
Mark Iremonger, the chief strategy officer at iCrossing, said: "This move is about developing the kind of collaborative, creative work that is the key to effective marketing communications.
"Editors, social media content specialists, conceptual creatives, visual designers, copywriters and user-experience experts are being brought together under one leader for the first time at iCrossing.
"Tim has a unique blend of creative, content and copy experience that is a perfect fit for us. He will help us flex our creative muscles in new ways and we're excited about this."
Marc Belle, the head of art and design, has also been promoted to the position of associate creative director to support Bax in the restructure.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London