Purina hunts agency for Pro Plan European brief
Purina, the pet food division of Nestlé, is looking for an agency to handle the advertising for its Pro Plan brand across Europe.
Purina: seeks agency to handle its European advertising for Pro Plan
Purina has asked McCann Worldgroup and Publicis Worldwide to pitch for the pet food business, which spans 36 markets across Europe, including Germany, Russia and the UK.
Nestlé’s internal creative team, called CheckMark, previously handled the account out of St Louis in the US.
Interpublic, which owns the McCann Group, already has a long-standing relationship with Purina in the US.
In 2012, the New York headquartered Avrett Free Ginsberg (AFG&), which is owned by IPG, won Purina’s European PetCare account. DDB London (now Adam & Eve/DDB) was the incumbent on the PetCare account.
A spokeswoman for Purina said: "I can confirm that we’re currently holding a pitch to appoint a new agency partner for our Pro Plan brand."
Nestlé's media agency Mindshare is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1