CHI captures £15m Travelodge business
Travelodge has appointed CHI & Partners to its £15 million advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Travelodge: hired CHI & Partners
CHI beat Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Inferno, Leagas Delaney, McCann and WCRS to win the contest, which began in September last year and was handled by Travelodge directly.
The company is preparing to launch a £15 million advertising campaign after spending much of 2012 and 2013 evading administration through various debt restructuring deals.
Initiative won Travelodge's media account in October last year after a competitive pitch that began at the same time as the creative review. MediaVest continues to handle the digital media.
Travelodge used Rapier for its advertising until 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England