CHI captures £15m Travelodge business
Travelodge has appointed CHI & Partners to its £15 million advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Travelodge: hired CHI & Partners
CHI beat Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Inferno, Leagas Delaney, McCann and WCRS to win the contest, which began in September last year and was handled by Travelodge directly.
The company is preparing to launch a £15 million advertising campaign after spending much of 2012 and 2013 evading administration through various debt restructuring deals.
Initiative won Travelodge's media account in October last year after a competitive pitch that began at the same time as the creative review. MediaVest continues to handle the digital media.
Travelodge used Rapier for its advertising until 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)