Nissan recruits Sir Chris Hoy for #UniteAndExcite Olympic campaign
Cycling legend Sir Chris Hoy is to front a campaign to promote Nissan's sponsorship of Team GB and ParalympicsGB.
Sir Chris Hoy: fronts Nissan's #UniteAndExcite Olympic campaign
The car brand has recruited Hoy and Paralympics gold medallist Richard Whitehead to help mentor the next generation of British athletes in the build-up to the 2016 Games in
The #UniteAndExcite campaign kicks off with a dramatic cinema ad (below) comparing Hoy’s track exploits with Nissan’s innovative use of technology. Subsequent content will feature Hoy and Whitehead, as well as other athletes, working with rising stars.
Guillaume Masurel, Nissan GB marketing director, said: "We are excited to be launching our #UniteandExcite campaign ahead of the forthcoming Sochi Winter Games laying out our commitment to supporting Team GB and ParalympicsGB over the next two-and-a-half years.
"We are delighted to be working in partnership with [Hoy and Whitehead] to mentor and develop
Hoy said: "Nissan is famed for its innovation and excitement and its #UniteAndExcite campaign will make the thrill of the Games more accessible to the British public, whilst Nissan’s innovation support will mean a huge amount for the athletes throughout their preparations for Rio 2016."
Whitehead said: "I’m thrilled to be part of Nissan’s plans and as I still have my own aspirations for Rio 2016 I’m looking forward to working closely with Nissan through to 2016."
Nissan is official automotive partner of Team GB and ParalympicsGB.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)