Addison Lee kicks off search for ad agency
Addison Lee is on the hunt for its first retained advertising agency, as the London minicab company looks to expand its business following a £300 million US takeover.
The company, which has 4,500 vehicles in the capital, has shortlisted agencies and plans to increase its investment in marketing activity over the next year.
The process is being handled by AAR and will conclude next month. A PR agency will also be appointed.
Peter Boucher, formerly the commercial marketing director at Vodafone, joined Addison Lee as its first chief commercial officer in September last year.
The Carlyle Group, the US private-equity company, bought Addison Lee in a deal reportedly worth £300 million in April last year. It is looking to expand the company outside London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Propel £201 - £400 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Guru Careers £26 - 32k, Based in London (N1)