Addison Lee kicks off search for ad agency
Addison Lee is on the hunt for its first retained advertising agency, as the London minicab company looks to expand its business following a £300 million US takeover.
The company, which has 4,500 vehicles in the capital, has shortlisted agencies and plans to increase its investment in marketing activity over the next year.
The process is being handled by AAR and will conclude next month. A PR agency will also be appointed.
Peter Boucher, formerly the commercial marketing director at Vodafone, joined Addison Lee as its first chief commercial officer in September last year.
The Carlyle Group, the US private-equity company, bought Addison Lee in a deal reportedly worth £300 million in April last year. It is looking to expand the company outside London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)