Traditional style meets high tech with new retail concept from Samsung and Illy
London's Regent Street is the first location for a boutique café that fuses a "traditional style" with a "high tech" feel after a partnership between coffee chain Illy and Samsung.
The new retail concept from Samsung and Illy
The partnership will see Samsung Galaxy tablets and other smart devices installed in Illy’s cafes as the two brands attempt to create a new retail concept where "the physical and digital experiences have no boundaries.
Brands: Samsung and Illy
Clients: Younghee Lee, executive vice president of global makreting, IT and mobile division at Samsung Electronics, and Andrea Illy, chairman and chief executive at illycaffè.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London