Traditional style meets high tech with new retail concept from Samsung and Illy
London's Regent Street is the first location for a boutique café that fuses a "traditional style" with a "high tech" feel after a partnership between coffee chain Illy and Samsung.
The new retail concept from Samsung and Illy
The partnership will see Samsung Galaxy tablets and other smart devices installed in Illy’s cafes as the two brands attempt to create a new retail concept where "the physical and digital experiences have no boundaries.
Brands: Samsung and Illy
Clients: Younghee Lee, executive vice president of global makreting, IT and mobile division at Samsung Electronics, and Andrea Illy, chairman and chief executive at illycaffè.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London