Traditional style meets high tech with new retail concept from Samsung and Illy
London's Regent Street is the first location for a boutique café that fuses a "traditional style" with a "high tech" feel after a partnership between coffee chain Illy and Samsung.
The new retail concept from Samsung and Illy
The partnership will see Samsung Galaxy tablets and other smart devices installed in Illy’s cafes as the two brands attempt to create a new retail concept where "the physical and digital experiences have no boundaries.
Brands: Samsung and Illy
Clients: Younghee Lee, executive vice president of global makreting, IT and mobile division at Samsung Electronics, and Andrea Illy, chairman and chief executive at illycaffè.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)