Traditional style meets high tech with new retail concept from Samsung and Illy
London's Regent Street is the first location for a boutique café that fuses a "traditional style" with a "high tech" feel after a partnership between coffee chain Illy and Samsung.
The new retail concept from Samsung and Illy
The partnership will see Samsung Galaxy tablets and other smart devices installed in Illy’s cafes as the two brands attempt to create a new retail concept where "the physical and digital experiences have no boundaries.
Brands: Samsung and Illy
Clients: Younghee Lee, executive vice president of global makreting, IT and mobile division at Samsung Electronics, and Andrea Illy, chairman and chief executive at illycaffè.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)