Traditional style meets high tech with new retail concept from Samsung and Illy
London's Regent Street is the first location for a boutique café that fuses a "traditional style" with a "high tech" feel after a partnership between coffee chain Illy and Samsung.
The new retail concept from Samsung and Illy
The partnership will see Samsung Galaxy tablets and other smart devices installed in Illy’s cafes as the two brands attempt to create a new retail concept where "the physical and digital experiences have no boundaries.
Brands: Samsung and Illy
Clients: Younghee Lee, executive vice president of global makreting, IT and mobile division at Samsung Electronics, and Andrea Illy, chairman and chief executive at illycaffè.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...