Pepsi takes #Halftime Super Bowl show to the Grammys
The Super Bowl hasn't happened yet and most of the teaser ads have already done the rounds, so Pepsi decided to make a half-time spot for the Grammys, with the help of a few footballers.
Pepsi: creates #Halftime show for the Grammys
The spot, called #Halftime, answered the question, "What if the 56th Grammy awards had a half-time show?
The result parodies Myley Cyrus' video for 'Wrecking Ball', Daft Punk and country music. It features NFL legends Mike Ditka, Deion Sanders and Shannon Sharpe strutting their stuff, as well as cameos from music and entertainment artists Wale, Juicy J, Cassadee Pope and Price Royce.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury