Pepsi takes #Halftime Super Bowl show to the Grammys
The Super Bowl hasn't happened yet and most of the teaser ads have already done the rounds, so Pepsi decided to make a half-time spot for the Grammys, with the help of a few footballers.
Pepsi: creates #Halftime show for the Grammys
The spot, called #Halftime, answered the question, "What if the 56th Grammy awards had a half-time show?
The result parodies Myley Cyrus' video for 'Wrecking Ball', Daft Punk and country music. It features NFL legends Mike Ditka, Deion Sanders and Shannon Sharpe strutting their stuff, as well as cameos from music and entertainment artists Wale, Juicy J, Cassadee Pope and Price Royce.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Automotive Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...