Pepsi takes #Halftime Super Bowl show to the Grammys
The Super Bowl hasn't happened yet and most of the teaser ads have already done the rounds, so Pepsi decided to make a half-time spot for the Grammys, with the help of a few footballers.
Pepsi: creates #Halftime show for the Grammys
The spot, called #Halftime, answered the question, "What if the 56th Grammy awards had a half-time show?
The result parodies Myley Cyrus' video for 'Wrecking Ball', Daft Punk and country music. It features NFL legends Mike Ditka, Deion Sanders and Shannon Sharpe strutting their stuff, as well as cameos from music and entertainment artists Wale, Juicy J, Cassadee Pope and Price Royce.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)