Pepsi takes #Halftime Super Bowl show to the Grammys
The Super Bowl hasn't happened yet and most of the teaser ads have already done the rounds, so Pepsi decided to make a half-time spot for the Grammys, with the help of a few footballers.
Pepsi: creates #Halftime show for the Grammys
The spot, called #Halftime, answered the question, "What if the 56th Grammy awards had a half-time show?
The result parodies Myley Cyrus' video for 'Wrecking Ball', Daft Punk and country music. It features NFL legends Mike Ditka, Deion Sanders and Shannon Sharpe strutting their stuff, as well as cameos from music and entertainment artists Wale, Juicy J, Cassadee Pope and Price Royce.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)