TV Planning Awards reveals judging line-up
Elizabeth Fagan, the international marketing director of Boots, Stuart Sullivan-Martin, the chief strategy officer at MEC and Dylan Williams, Mother's outgoing partner and chief strategic officer (soon to join Publicis Worldwide), are among the judges for this year's Thinkbox TV Planning Awards.
Held in conjunction with Campaign and Media Week, the awards recognise and celebrate brilliant use of commercial TV.
Other judges in this year’s 17-strong cohort include: Pippa Glucklich, the co-chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group; Richard Morris, the managing director of Vizeum UK; Kelly Williams, a group commercial sales director at ITV, Rebecca Moody, the chief strategy officer at Ogilvy & Mather London; and Arif Durrani, head of media at Campaign and the editor of MediaWeek.
Tess Alps, Thinkbox executive chair, will also chair the judging panel.
PHD, Drum and Grey took the Grand Prix in 2013 for their work with the British Heart Foundation, which spanned five campaigns in three years. It was credited with saving at least 37 lives in that time.
The deadline for entries to the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2014 is Friday 7 March. The winners will be announced at a ceremony on Thursday 26 June.
More information about the awards and how to enter can be found on the Thinkbox website. www.thinkbox.tv/planningawards
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London