Absolut taps into Brazilian World Cup fever with Karnival vodka
Absolut's latest limited edition, Absolut Karnival, aims to capture the "transformative energy of the famous carnivals of Brazil", according to brand owner Pernod Ricard.
The bottle of the passion fruit and orange blossom flavoured vodka features artwork by the Brazilian graphic novel artist and writer Rafael Grampá.
A cast of colourful characters, created by Grampá, parade around the bottle. A dog dressed up as a rooster, a young man wearing the head of an old man, a blue-faced giant, a beautiful "Queenfish", and a character Grampá dubs "The Freedom Knight" and describes as a typical festivalgoer who "fights taboos and prejudice with joy and music".
Brand: Absolut Karnival
Company: Pernod Ricard
Client: Adam Boita, marketing controller for Pernod Ricard
Artwork design: Rafael Grampá
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London