Absolut taps into Brazilian World Cup fever with Karnival vodka
Absolut's latest limited edition, Absolut Karnival, aims to capture the "transformative energy of the famous carnivals of Brazil", according to brand owner Pernod Ricard.
The bottle of the passion fruit and orange blossom flavoured vodka features artwork by the Brazilian graphic novel artist and writer Rafael Grampá.
A cast of colourful characters, created by Grampá, parade around the bottle. A dog dressed up as a rooster, a young man wearing the head of an old man, a blue-faced giant, a beautiful "Queenfish", and a character Grampá dubs "The Freedom Knight" and describes as a typical festivalgoer who "fights taboos and prejudice with joy and music".
Brand: Absolut Karnival
Company: Pernod Ricard
Client: Adam Boita, marketing controller for Pernod Ricard
Artwork design: Rafael Grampá
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England