Brits abroad and embarrassing tan lines the focus of Virgin Holidays 'tanuary' sale
The Brits' uncanny ability to get dangerously sunburned on holiday is highlighted with a series of press executions showing embarrassing tan lines caused by snorkelling, getting hitched in Vegas and going on safari in Africa.
Virgin Holidays’ campaign for its #tanuary sale also hopes to raise aware of the company's Tanaware safer tanning drive it runs in partnership with SKCIN.
Brand: Virgin Holidays
Client: Andrew Shelton, media marketing manager at Virgin Holidays
Agency: M&C Saatchi
Creatives: Andrew Long & James Millers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)