Brits abroad and embarrassing tan lines the focus of Virgin Holidays 'tanuary' sale
The Brits' uncanny ability to get dangerously sunburned on holiday is highlighted with a series of press executions showing embarrassing tan lines caused by snorkelling, getting hitched in Vegas and going on safari in Africa.
Virgin Holidays’ campaign for its #tanuary sale also hopes to raise aware of the company's Tanaware safer tanning drive it runs in partnership with SKCIN.
Brand: Virgin Holidays
Client: Andrew Shelton, media marketing manager at Virgin Holidays
Agency: M&C Saatchi
Creatives: Andrew Long & James Millers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire