Brits abroad and embarrassing tan lines the focus of Virgin Holidays 'tanuary' sale
The Brits' uncanny ability to get dangerously sunburned on holiday is highlighted with a series of press executions showing embarrassing tan lines caused by snorkelling, getting hitched in Vegas and going on safari in Africa.
Virgin Holidays’ campaign for its #tanuary sale also hopes to raise aware of the company's Tanaware safer tanning drive it runs in partnership with SKCIN.
Brand: Virgin Holidays
Client: Andrew Shelton, media marketing manager at Virgin Holidays
Agency: M&C Saatchi
Creatives: Andrew Long & James Millers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London