Brits abroad and embarrassing tan lines the focus of Virgin Holidays 'tanuary' sale
The Brits' uncanny ability to get dangerously sunburned on holiday is highlighted with a series of press executions showing embarrassing tan lines caused by snorkelling, getting hitched in Vegas and going on safari in Africa.
Virgin Holidays’ campaign for its #tanuary sale also hopes to raise aware of the company's Tanaware safer tanning drive it runs in partnership with SKCIN.
Brand: Virgin Holidays
Client: Andrew Shelton, media marketing manager at Virgin Holidays
Agency: M&C Saatchi
Creatives: Andrew Long & James Millers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)