Brits abroad and embarrassing tan lines the focus of Virgin Holidays 'tanuary' sale
The Brits' uncanny ability to get dangerously sunburned on holiday is highlighted with a series of press executions showing embarrassing tan lines caused by snorkelling, getting hitched in Vegas and going on safari in Africa.
Virgin Holidays’ campaign for its #tanuary sale also hopes to raise aware of the company's Tanaware safer tanning drive it runs in partnership with SKCIN.
Brand: Virgin Holidays
Client: Andrew Shelton, media marketing manager at Virgin Holidays
Agency: M&C Saatchi
Creatives: Andrew Long & James Millers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury