Burberry launches first women's fragrance with 'immersive' mobile experience
Burberry is supporting the launch of its first "in-house" women's fragrance with an "immersive" mobile experience that taps into a mobile device's gyroscope.
Suki Waterhouse: stars in Burberry campaign
The ad campaign for Brit Rhythm for women is centred around a film starring British model Suki Waterhouse and The New Puritans drummer George Barnett.
A microsite has been designed to create a "panoramic" mobile experience by using the mobile’s built-in gyroscope in-store.
Visitors to stores can scan a QR code on an iPhone or iPad to have access to bespoke Brit Rhythm digital content.
Christopher Bailey, the CEO and chief creative officer at Burberry, describes the Brit Rhythm for women fragrance as "irreverent and free-spirited" in the way it "combines powerful femininity with a rock and roll edge".
Burberry’s launch of the women’s fragrance comes after it launch a Brit Rhythm for men fragrance in September with a TV and Instagram campaign.
The global campaign also starred Barnett and crowd-sourced images from Instagram using a #ThisIsBrit hashtag.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)