EE kicks off multimillion 'no brainer' push
EE, the mobile phone and broadband operator, has kicked off a multimillion-pound campaign to support its mobile and home broadband packages, which claim to be a "no brainer".
EE: unveils 'no brainer' campaign
The campaign, called "no brainer" and created by Saatchi & Saatchi, introduces a new character in the brand’s yellow colour from previous campaigns. The push will include press, outdoor, digital and radio activity.
The first ad shows EE’s price for the Samsung Galaxy S4, which costs £99.99 up front and then £18.99 a month. Above the deal is the copy: "Shop around all you like but we’re telling you this deal is a no brainer."
Spencer McHugh, the director of brand for EE, said: "EE’s 4G and broadband offering has evolved rapidly since launch to provide fantastic, market-leading deals which offer something for everyone.
"Our new ‘No Brainer’ creative platform allows us to highlight these compelling offers in a direct, eye-catching format, and will support the wider marketing activity we have planned for this year."
Media planning and buying was by MEC.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury