Adam&Eve/DDB wins Cocio drinks brand
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the advertising account for the UK launch of the Arla Foods-owned drinks brand Cocio following a competitive pitch.
Eva Mendes: stars in Cocia campaign
The agency pitched for the UK business alongside its sister agency DDB Copenhagen, which will handle the account in Europe. The national launch is slated for June this year.
The brief is thought to be Adam & Eve/DDB’s first from Arla Foods, which also works with CHI & Partners, Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi and Wieden & Kennedy.
James Murphy, the founder and chief executive of Adam&Eve/DDB, said: "Cocio is an iconic chocolate milk brand in Denmark and we are excited to be working with Arla and our colleagues in Denmark on its UK launch."
Cocio Chokolademælk products have already been available in the UK in the form of Starbucks licensing deal for Starbucks Discoveries, the coffee chain’s range of chilled ready-to-drink coffee drinks, since 2008.
Cocio is currently manufactured and sold in Denmark and exported to Northern Germany, Norway and Iceland.
Arla Foods has been the sole owner of the company since 2008 when it bought the 50 per cent of the company it did not already own.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London