Ever noticed how all film baddies are Brits and drive Jags?
"Have you ever noticed how in Hollywood movies, all the villains are played by Brits?" asks Sir Ben Kingsley, in the much anticipated Super Bowl ad for Jaguar.
Jaguar: Super Bowl ad stars Ben Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston
Between Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston, the reasons why Brits make such good bad guys are: having the right voice; being more precise; always being one step ahead; flouting a certain style; having a keen eye for detail and a crucial obsession with power and, of course, always driving a Jag.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)