Gordon Ramsay holds digital pitch
Gordon Ramsay, the celebrity chef, is looking for an agency to improve his restaurant group's online presence.
Gordon Ramsay: (photo credit: Dave Pullig)
Gordon Ramsay Holdings has approached agencies with a brief to create online campaigns for the brand. Ingenuity is running the pitch, which is still in its early stages.
The group, which includes Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, Maze in Mayfair and the York & Albany in Camden, has previously used DNA to design its websites, but there is no incumbent agency with a digital marketing brief.
Stuart Gillies, the managing director at Gordon Ramsay Holdings, said: "We’re excited to be entering this process and finding the right creative partner to develop the Group's unique brand and maximise its huge potential through our own digital platforms as well as guest engagement campaigns."
Gordon Ramsay’s empire includes TV programmes and book deals, as well as restaurants.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire