Freeview "retune" by Red Bee Media
Freeview has reunited two of the stars of Jonathan Creek in a tongue-in-cheek ad that tells people how to retune their TVs so they don’t miss out on the Drama Channel. Red Bee Media created the spot, which features the actor Alan Davies. Davies arrives at the home of a crazed woman, who keeps mistaking him for the character he plays in Jonathan Creek and asks him to solve the mystery of why her TV no longer works. Davies retunes her set and then promptly leaves. The voiceover at the end of the ad is provided by Caroline Quentin. It was created and directed by Joan Hillery through Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...