Brothers and Sisters nets £20m e-cigarette task
Skycig, the electronic-cigarette brand, has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle a £20 million branding and advertising blitz.
Skycig: £20m account handed to Brothers and Sisters
The agency will work with Skycig to develop its brand identity and produce a national advertising campaign, which is expected to run across TV, digital, outdoor, press and cinema.
The partnership represents the first major step in Skycig’s plans to triple its financial investment in advertising, in order to improve the visibility and understanding of both the brand and the e-cigarette category.
Skycig’s founder and chief executive, Jacob Fuller, said of Brothers and Sisters: "They seem like-minded in the way they work and agile in their ability to move things forward, which is a key attribute in the fast-growing e-cigarette industry."
In January 2013, Skycig launched the UK’s first e-cigarette ad, created by Povey Sindall Media. But the ad, as well as others from its rivals E-Lites, 5 Colors and Ten Motives, fell foul of the Advertising Standards Authority for misleading consumers.
Skycig, which is on the hunt for a PR agency, was bought by Lorillard for £30 million in October last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London