Get ready, says O2, Lady Gaga's on her way
Lady Gaga always likes to make an entrance, and this ad promoting her tour London's The O2 venue is no exception.
An empty warehouse filled with silver pods waits, silently, before a huge silver orb collapses to reveal Lady Gaga crouched low, ready to pounce. The ad promotes for her ARTPOP Ball world tour.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London