Land Rover global marketing boss Patrick Jubb to leave
Land Rover global marketing communications director Patrick Jubb is to leave his role at the automotive brand.
Patrick Jubb: leaving Land Rover
The former Vodafone marketer took the top marketing role at Land Rover in 2011, overseeing a number of global campaigns, including last year’s "Driven to Another Level" push for its latest Range Rover Sport model.
Jubb previously occupied several senior marketing roles at Vodafone, including head of marketing communications for Vodafone
A Land Rover spokesman would only reveal Jubb is to leave to "pursue other opportunities". It is not known if the company intends to hire a replacement.
His departure follows the creation of a new, unified marketing structure across both Jaguar and Land Rover, with the director of group sales operations, Phil Popham, appointed to the new role of group marketing director.
The company abolished the global brand director roles on both brands – held by Adrian Hallmark on Jaguar and John Edwards on Land Rover – with the remaining brand teams reporting to Popham.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London