Land Rover global marketing boss Patrick Jubb to leave
Land Rover global marketing communications director Patrick Jubb is to leave his role at the automotive brand.
Patrick Jubb: leaving Land Rover
The former Vodafone marketer took the top marketing role at Land Rover in 2011, overseeing a number of global campaigns, including last year’s "Driven to Another Level" push for its latest Range Rover Sport model.
Jubb previously occupied several senior marketing roles at Vodafone, including head of marketing communications for Vodafone
A Land Rover spokesman would only reveal Jubb is to leave to "pursue other opportunities". It is not known if the company intends to hire a replacement.
His departure follows the creation of a new, unified marketing structure across both Jaguar and Land Rover, with the director of group sales operations, Phil Popham, appointed to the new role of group marketing director.
The company abolished the global brand director roles on both brands – held by Adrian Hallmark on Jaguar and John Edwards on Land Rover – with the remaining brand teams reporting to Popham.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London