Land Rover global marketing boss Patrick Jubb to leave
Land Rover global marketing communications director Patrick Jubb is to leave his role at the automotive brand.
Patrick Jubb: leaving Land Rover
The former Vodafone marketer took the top marketing role at Land Rover in 2011, overseeing a number of global campaigns, including last year’s "Driven to Another Level" push for its latest Range Rover Sport model.
Jubb previously occupied several senior marketing roles at Vodafone, including head of marketing communications for Vodafone
A Land Rover spokesman would only reveal Jubb is to leave to "pursue other opportunities". It is not known if the company intends to hire a replacement.
His departure follows the creation of a new, unified marketing structure across both Jaguar and Land Rover, with the director of group sales operations, Phil Popham, appointed to the new role of group marketing director.
The company abolished the global brand director roles on both brands – held by Adrian Hallmark on Jaguar and John Edwards on Land Rover – with the remaining brand teams reporting to Popham.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London