ZenithOptimedia recruits Bardega
ZenithOptimedia has poached Stefan Bardega, MediaCom UK's head of digital and managing partner, as its global chief digital officer.
Bardega: global digital chief
In his new role, Bardega will lead ZenithOptimedia’s global digital strategy. The network has not had a dedicated digital lead for two years.
Bardega will join the London-based ZenithOptimedia Worldwide division in March, working with executives across the network and building a digital team. He will report to Belinda Rowe, ZenithOptimedia’s global managing partner.
At MediaCom since 2006, Bardega was previously a digital strategy director and launched the content arm MediaCom Beyond Advertising in 2009. Rowe described him as "one of the leading lights in the digital world".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)