ZenithOptimedia recruits Bardega
ZenithOptimedia has poached Stefan Bardega, MediaCom UK's head of digital and managing partner, as its global chief digital officer.
Bardega: global digital chief
In his new role, Bardega will lead ZenithOptimedia’s global digital strategy. The network has not had a dedicated digital lead for two years.
Bardega will join the London-based ZenithOptimedia Worldwide division in March, working with executives across the network and building a digital team. He will report to Belinda Rowe, ZenithOptimedia’s global managing partner.
At MediaCom since 2006, Bardega was previously a digital strategy director and launched the content arm MediaCom Beyond Advertising in 2009. Rowe described him as "one of the leading lights in the digital world".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...