Agencies line up for comparison site brief
Broadband Choices, the broadband, phone and TV comparison website, is looking to hire its first creative agency.
Broadband Choices: seeks its first creative agency
The company, which previously produced ads in-house, has approached shops directly. It has released TV ads over recent years featuring people singing the words "Broadband Choices" to the tune of Handel’s Messiah in settings such as a commuter train and a pub.
Mark Irwin, the marketing director of Broadband Choices, is running the pitch.
The company will reduce its list of agencies to about four by next week. Pitches will take place in March and an agency will be appointed at the start of the second quarter this year.
Broadband Choices’ media agency, Total Media, is unaffected by the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England