Agencies line up for comparison site brief
Broadband Choices, the broadband, phone and TV comparison website, is looking to hire its first creative agency.
Broadband Choices: seeks its first creative agency
The company, which previously produced ads in-house, has approached shops directly. It has released TV ads over recent years featuring people singing the words "Broadband Choices" to the tune of Handel’s Messiah in settings such as a commuter train and a pub.
Mark Irwin, the marketing director of Broadband Choices, is running the pitch.
The company will reduce its list of agencies to about four by next week. Pitches will take place in March and an agency will be appointed at the start of the second quarter this year.
Broadband Choices’ media agency, Total Media, is unaffected by the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London