Hottest virals Super Bowl special: H&M has Becks in his pants, plus Toyota and VW
The latest viral ads by H&M, Toyota and Volkswagen
David Beckham for H&M - #Covered or #Uncovered?
Becks gets stripped down to his undies yet again in one version of this Super Bowl ad. However, an alternative version shows off even more of Golden Balls when his pants are accidently pulled off during a freak zip-wire accident (unfortunately his modesty is spared). Fans get to vote on whether they want the covered or uncovered version of the ad to air during Super Bowl.
Big Game Ad Starring Terry Crews and the Muppets | 2014 Toyota Highlander
The Muppets and former NFL player Terry Crews star in this ad designed to show of the Toyota Highlander’s roominess.
2014 Volkswagen Game Day Commercial: Wings
Did you know that every time a Volkswagen hits 100,000 miles a German engineer gets wings? This is the premise behind the marque’s 2014 Super Bowl ad. Unlike recent years there’s not a whiff of a Star Wars theme so this may limit shares.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England