Ex-Ikea marketer Anna Crona resurfaces as Stopp CEO
Anna Crona, the Ikea marketing veteran who left the company three years ago after 25 years, has been appointed chief executive of Swedish production network Stopp.
The network, which specialises in branded and interactive content, commercials, motion graphics and digital and mobile installations, is launching in London led by Crona.
Stopp already has offices in Stockholm, LA and New York.
Crona left her position as Ikea’s UK and Ireland marketing director in 2011 to pursue a new career.
She had been at the furniture retailer for 25 years and oversaw launch campaigns for four stores and the creation of an Ikea loyalty programme.
Crona has been working as an independent marketing consultant since she left Ikea.
Anna Crona said: "Stopp is all about creative collaboration and we can’t wait to work with talented people from different backgrounds in one of the most important and creative markets in the world."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)