Google's UK revenue up 15% to $1.5bn
Google's UK revenues reached $1.5 billion (£910.5 million) in the final three months of 2013, up 15.4 per cent year on year.
Larry Page: the chief executive of Google (photo credit: Marcin Mycielski)
According to Google’s results for 1 October to 31 December 2013, the internet giant reported consolidated revenues of $15.7 billion, up 17 per cent year on year. Google’s consolidated revenues include the amount shared with third parties.
If those traffic acquisition costs are stripped out, Google reported revenues of $13.6 billion in the final three months of 2013, up 19.5 per cent year on year.
Revenue in the Google segment, which does not include Motorola, was $15.7 billion, up 22 per cent year on year, and operating income was $5.32 billion, up 20.4 per cent year on year.
Larry Page, the chief executive of Google, said: "We ended 2013 with another great quarter of momentum and growth. Google's standalone revenue was up 22 per cent year on year, at $15.7 billion.
"We made great progress across a wide range of product improvements and business goals. I'm also very excited about improving people's lives even more with continued hard work on our user experiences."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Account Manager / Producer - Branding, Design & Strategy Royds Raphael £50k+neg plus benefits, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East