Creative inspiration: take a look at the contenders for the Sony World Photography Awards 2014
The shortlist for the 2014 Sony Photography Awards has been revealed by the World Photography Organisation, celebrating the best in creativity from photographic talent over the past 12 months.
Nearly 140,000 images by photographers from 166 countries were submitted – the highest number in the awards’ seven-year history. Here, we bring you a selection from the shortlists for the professional and open categories.
Client: Sony/World Photography Organisation
Brand: 2014 Sony Photography Awards
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)