Creative inspiration: take a look at the contenders for the Sony World Photography Awards 2014
The shortlist for the 2014 Sony Photography Awards has been revealed by the World Photography Organisation, celebrating the best in creativity from photographic talent over the past 12 months.
Nearly 140,000 images by photographers from 166 countries were submitted – the highest number in the awards’ seven-year history. Here, we bring you a selection from the shortlists for the professional and open categories.
Client: Sony/World Photography Organisation
Brand: 2014 Sony Photography Awards
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London