Barbican and Google team up to find 'up-and-coming developer artist'
The Barbican has joined forces with Google to showcase the links between technology and art, and will host an exhibition called 'DevArt' this summer.
Barbican and Google: team up to find up-and-coming developer artist
As part of the project, Google is on the hunt for "the next up-and-coming developer artist" and has launched a competition to find him or her. Wannabe developer-artists can build a project on a dedicated DevArt website.
The winning concept will be built and exhibited at DevArt at London’s Barbican, alongside installations by interactive artists Karsten Schmidt, Zach Lieberman, and the duo Varvara Guljajeva and Mar Carnet.
Client: Steve Vranakis, executive creative director, Google Creative Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (North), London (Greater)