HouseTrip seeks creative agency
HouseTrip, the lettings website, is looking for an advertising agency to help it transform how people rent holiday accommodation.
HouseTrip: wants agency to ‘help design the brand’
Oystercatchers is running the pitch, which is in its early stages. A number of agencies have been contacted about the brief but chemistry meetings have yet to take place.
Once the initial briefings are completed, the agencies will be informed of their competitors and will attend workshops with staff from HouseTrip to help understand the business. The final stage will be a presentation. The process is expected to last three weeks.
Zaid Al-Qassab, the chief marketing officer at HouseTrip, said: "It’s an incredibly open brief. We’re looking for an agency to help us design the brand and not just the campaign – which I think will be a lot of fun for an agency."
Al-Qassab added that he admired how the property website Zoopla had marketed itself and how comparison brands, such as Comparethemarket.com and Moneysupermarket.com, had changed how people look for insurance deals online.
HouseTrip has not previously worked with an ad agency. A media pitch is expected to follow in the coming months.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London