Film with two men in a luge celebrates 'gay' Winter Olympics
"The Games have always been a little gay" claims a film that shows two men in skin-tight outfits thrusting back and forward against each other in the luge.
Winter Olympics: film of two men on luge disparages Russia's anti-gay laws
The film sticks two fingers up to Russia’s anti-gay laws that have been thrust into the media spot light by the Winter Olympics in Sochi and asks viewers to "fight" to keep the Olympics "a little gay".
Client: The Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)