Film with two men in a luge celebrates 'gay' Winter Olympics
"The Games have always been a little gay" claims a film that shows two men in skin-tight outfits thrusting back and forward against each other in the luge.
Winter Olympics: film of two men on luge disparages Russia's anti-gay laws
The film sticks two fingers up to Russia’s anti-gay laws that have been thrust into the media spot light by the Winter Olympics in Sochi and asks viewers to "fight" to keep the Olympics "a little gay".
Client: The Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall