Levi's hires Draft FCB and House Worldwide for global marketing duties
Levi's has appointed Interpublic's Draft FCB and House Worldwide to handle global marketing for the brand.
Levi's: this is a pair of Levi's by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
The jeans manufacturer previously worked with Wieden & Kennedy, but has chosen to work with a combined team from the two agencies. Its most famous advertising was created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, of which it was a founding client.
Levi's claims the new arrangement will allow it to tap into creativity at a local and global level.
House Worldwide was founded in March 2013 by former Publicis Worldwide chief operating officer Richard Pinder.
Pinder said: "Levi’s is the brand whose advertising in the '80s convinced me to get into the industry. To win this account is a dream come true."
OMD remains Levi's media agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)