Levi's hires Draft FCB and House Worldwide for global marketing duties
Levi's has appointed Interpublic's Draft FCB and House Worldwide to handle global marketing for the brand.
Levi's: this is a pair of Levi's by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
The jeans manufacturer previously worked with Wieden & Kennedy, but has chosen to work with a combined team from the two agencies. Its most famous advertising was created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, of which it was a founding client.
Levi's claims the new arrangement will allow it to tap into creativity at a local and global level.
House Worldwide was founded in March 2013 by former Publicis Worldwide chief operating officer Richard Pinder.
Pinder said: "Levi’s is the brand whose advertising in the '80s convinced me to get into the industry. To win this account is a dream come true."
OMD remains Levi's media agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England