Levi's hires Draft FCB and House Worldwide for global marketing duties
Levi's has appointed Interpublic's Draft FCB and House Worldwide to handle global marketing for the brand.
Levi's: this is a pair of Levi's by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
The jeans manufacturer previously worked with Wieden & Kennedy, but has chosen to work with a combined team from the two agencies. Its most famous advertising was created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, of which it was a founding client.
Levi's claims the new arrangement will allow it to tap into creativity at a local and global level.
House Worldwide was founded in March 2013 by former Publicis Worldwide chief operating officer Richard Pinder.
Pinder said: "Levi’s is the brand whose advertising in the '80s convinced me to get into the industry. To win this account is a dream come true."
OMD remains Levi's media agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)