Ovo Energy: The 'big six' are not on the side of the consumer
Ovo Energy marketing director Charlie Smith has dismissed claims by the Big Six energy firms that they are on the side of the consumer.
Speaking ahead of the company’s first TV ad campaign, Smith explained that the company was going to build on the momentum created when Ovo boss Stephen Fitzpatrick argued the Big Six were among the best "filibusters" in the business during a Select Committee hearing.
Smith cast aspersions on the Big Six after EDF Energy told Marketing it could be a consumer "champion" and nPower claimed it was putting customers "at the centre of the conversation".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London