Ovo Energy: The 'big six' are not on the side of the consumer
Ovo Energy marketing director Charlie Smith has dismissed claims by the Big Six energy firms that they are on the side of the consumer.
Speaking ahead of the company’s first TV ad campaign, Smith explained that the company was going to build on the momentum created when Ovo boss Stephen Fitzpatrick argued the Big Six were among the best "filibusters" in the business during a Select Committee hearing.
Smith cast aspersions on the Big Six after EDF Energy told Marketing it could be a consumer "champion" and nPower claimed it was putting customers "at the centre of the conversation".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester