EE overhauls Orange Fun Finder to provide 'curated ticket service' to all customers
EE has partnered with Last Second Tickets to launch a "curated ticket service" offering customers across EE, Orange and T-Mobile discounted tickets to events.
EE: launches curated ticket service for all customers
The EE Tickets website is designed as a revamp of the Orange Fun Finder website and will offer customers tickets to events including music gigs, the theatre, comedy gigs, sport events and family friendly attractions.
The new site is a different approach to that taken by EE rival O2, which has a Priority Moments service that offers its customers tickets to gigs and sports events up to 48 hours before they go on general release.
Users of the EE Tickets site will have access to a personalised alerts service if they register details about where they like to go out and what kind of events they want to attend.
EE claims "many tickets" on the site will be offered at a discounted rate and the discounts will be available whether the customer is on an EE,
Simeon Bird, director of propositions at EE, said: "EE Tickets is a significant evolution of our hugely successful ticket site, Orange Fun Finder, which will now be available to all EE customers.
"The new site design will make it even easier to find tickets to the things our customers love – often at a great discount".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)