Lucozade throws it down with Dominique Young Unique
"Don't make me throw it down," cries Dominique Young Unique, the new artist from Sony, whose upcoming single rides over Lucozade Energy's new TV ad.
Lucozade: latest TV ad features Sony artist Dominique Young Unique
The singer’s track plays out while a crowd of brightly clad youngsters party in the sunshine, dancing, jumping and smiling.
Client: David Stratton, brand development director
Brand: Lucozade Energy
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)