Lucozade throws it down with Dominique Young Unique
"Don't make me throw it down," cries Dominique Young Unique, the new artist from Sony, whose upcoming single rides over Lucozade Energy's new TV ad.
Lucozade: latest TV ad features Sony artist Dominique Young Unique
The singer’s track plays out while a crowd of brightly clad youngsters party in the sunshine, dancing, jumping and smiling.
Client: David Stratton, brand development director
Brand: Lucozade Energy
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London