Lucozade throws it down with Dominique Young Unique
"Don't make me throw it down," cries Dominique Young Unique, the new artist from Sony, whose upcoming single rides over Lucozade Energy's new TV ad.
Lucozade: latest TV ad features Sony artist Dominique Young Unique
The singer’s track plays out while a crowd of brightly clad youngsters party in the sunshine, dancing, jumping and smiling.
Client: David Stratton, brand development director
Brand: Lucozade Energy
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London