Lucozade throws it down with Dominique Young Unique
"Don't make me throw it down," cries Dominique Young Unique, the new artist from Sony, whose upcoming single rides over Lucozade Energy's new TV ad.
Lucozade: latest TV ad features Sony artist Dominique Young Unique
The singer’s track plays out while a crowd of brightly clad youngsters party in the sunshine, dancing, jumping and smiling.
Client: David Stratton, brand development director
Brand: Lucozade Energy
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)