Lucozade throws it down with Dominique Young Unique
"Don't make me throw it down," cries Dominique Young Unique, the new artist from Sony, whose upcoming single rides over Lucozade Energy's new TV ad.
Lucozade: latest TV ad features Sony artist Dominique Young Unique
The singer’s track plays out while a crowd of brightly clad youngsters party in the sunshine, dancing, jumping and smiling.
Client: David Stratton, brand development director
Brand: Lucozade Energy
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)