There's nothing more daunting than leaning over a table to kiss someone
From the first tentative touch of her hand, to the decision to stand up and lean over the cafe table, French fashion brand Lacoste has summoned the intensity of a couple's first kiss for its first ever TV ad.
Lacoste: first TV ad
His thoughts and feelings are embodied in a parallel scene, showing him in freefall after leaping from a building. First he prepares by gathering speed as he runs across the roof of a skyscraper before taking a leap of faith over the edge of the building, and into the unknown.
Agency: BETC Paris
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)