There's nothing more daunting than leaning over a table to kiss someone
From the first tentative touch of her hand, to the decision to stand up and lean over the cafe table, French fashion brand Lacoste has summoned the intensity of a couple's first kiss for its first ever TV ad.
Lacoste: first TV ad
His thoughts and feelings are embodied in a parallel scene, showing him in freefall after leaping from a building. First he prepares by gathering speed as he runs across the roof of a skyscraper before taking a leap of faith over the edge of the building, and into the unknown.
Agency: BETC Paris
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)