There's nothing more daunting than leaning over a table to kiss someone
From the first tentative touch of her hand, to the decision to stand up and lean over the cafe table, French fashion brand Lacoste has summoned the intensity of a couple's first kiss for its first ever TV ad.
Lacoste: first TV ad
His thoughts and feelings are embodied in a parallel scene, showing him in freefall after leaping from a building. First he prepares by gathering speed as he runs across the roof of a skyscraper before taking a leap of faith over the edge of the building, and into the unknown.
Agency: BETC Paris
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)