Different ages, races and sexualities 'come together' for AIDS awareness
A mix of sexualities, races, genders and ages of lovers with different sexual kinks are shown in the throes of passion in an ad inviting people to "come together" to help fight AIDS.
The film aired on ITV last night and invites everyone to enjoy "great, safe sex" this Valentine’s Day as part of a fundraising drive that will see the first 5,000 people to donate £20 given a box filled with condoms, a feather tickler, a blindfold and lubricant.
Brand: International HIV/AIDS
Client: Awo Ablo, director of external relations at the International HIV/AIDS Alliance
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London