Steve Van Zandt plays bungling agent The Chameleon in quirky Norwegian ad
Sopranos star and E-Street founding member Steve Van Zandt plays an undercover operative called The Chameleon, sent by 'The Global Council' to investigate suspicious behaviour by Norway's citizens in a quirky ad for telecoms brand Telenor.
Van Zandt, a big star in Norway due to his appearance in TV show Lilyhammer, is despatched on the mission by Isiah Whitlock Jnr (star of The Wire), to investigate technologies including Ultra-fast Fibre Optics, which the bumbling agent mistakes for UFOs.
Client: Helen Docker, VP of Group Communications at Telenor
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)