Steve Van Zandt plays bungling agent The Chameleon in quirky Norwegian ad
Sopranos star and E-Street founding member Steve Van Zandt plays an undercover operative called The Chameleon, sent by 'The Global Council' to investigate suspicious behaviour by Norway's citizens in a quirky ad for telecoms brand Telenor.
Van Zandt, a big star in Norway due to his appearance in TV show Lilyhammer, is despatched on the mission by Isiah Whitlock Jnr (star of The Wire), to investigate technologies including Ultra-fast Fibre Optics, which the bumbling agent mistakes for UFOs.
Client: Helen Docker, VP of Group Communications at Telenor
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London