Google partners with ComScore to offer real-time metrics for marketers
Google has partnered with ComScore to offer a real-time audience metric designed to help brand marketers easily measure campaigns across screens.
Google: partners with comScore to offer a real-time audience metric for marketers
After an initial test period, the partnership will integrate comScore's Validated Campaign Essentials (vCE) ad metric into Google's DoubleClick marketing and publishing clients, built into the widely used ad management platform.
The tie-up will combine tracking technology onto the same platform ads are booked on, enabling marketers to optimise campaigns at speed according to performance.
The move was announced in the US yesterday during a speech by Neal Mohan, Google's vice-president of display advertising, at the IAB Annual Leadership Meeting.
The partnership will integrate comScore's Validated Campaign Essentials (vCE) ad metric into Google’s DoubleClick ad business resulting in an improved service for marketers.
Serge Matta, president of comScore, said of the deal: "This partnership between comScore and Google is much more than a simple technology integration between two industry-leading companies.
"It allows us to radically simplify digital media-buying for the industry, while enhancing quality and accountability. This directly addresses many of the everyday challenges that prevent our clients from investing further in digital."
Neal Mohan, Google's vice-president of display advertising, said: "We're deeply committed to creating metrics that are as meaningful for brands as the click is in performance advertising, and we have a number of efforts underway to provide actionable brand measurement.
"To accomplish this, we're investing in our own technologies, as well as partnering with trusted industry leaders, like comScore. We look forward to working with them to give brand buyers and media sellers better access to real-time insights."
The integrated service will become available in the US later this year on desktop with plans to roll it out for mobile and cross-platform later.Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London