McCann hires Anomaly's Sergio Lopez to head production
McCann London has hired Anomaly's global head of integrated production, Sergio Lopez, who most recently worked on Budweiser's "puppy love" Super Bowl ad, to lead its integrated production.
Sergio Lopez: joins McCann London as head of integrated production
Lopez joins McCann London as its head of integrated production and will relocate from New York. At McCann, Lopez will be tasked with raising the production quality of the agency's projects.
He joins from Anomaly, where he was global head of integrated production and spent the past two years. Before that, Lopez spent three years at JWT New York.
He began his career at the Madrid agency Tapsa in 1993, aged 17. He has worked with brands including Smirnoff, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble and Coca-Cola.
Zaid Al-Zaidy, the chief executive of McCann London, said: "Sergio is a huge talent with deep experience in harnessing and developing inspirational and creative ideas for global brands. We can’t wait to see him work his magic and help us to push our creative agenda through an innovative and integrated approach to production."
Lopez added: "At a time in which the role of production is changing and being redefined as convergence of creativity, technology and business, I’m excited about being part of an agency with such a strong leadership team and bold vision.
"They definitely understand the importance of production and we share the strong desire to have McCann lead the conversation around integrated production solutions for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London