French sex toy site promotes vibrators for Valentine's Day
Dorcel Store, the premium French sex toys retailer, has launched a Valentine's Day-themed campaign to promote its vibrators.
Dorcel Store: premium French sex toys retailer launches Valentine's Day campaign
The ad, created by Mademoiselle Scarlett, shows a photograph of a pink "rabbit" style vibrator alongside the words, "Fuck Valentine’s Day.
The creative director on the campaign was Olivier Bouas-Laurent and the art director was Christophe Mallus.
The ad is running on the Dorcel Store’s digital channels as well as in French lifestyle press including the arts and culture magazine Technikart, the football magazine SoFoot and the urban culture publication WAD.
Bouas-Laurent, who is the founder of Mademoiselle Scarlett, said: "According to famous national institute INSEE, 36 per cent of women in France are single. Our idea was to help singles having a nice 2014 Valentine's Day as couples."
The Valentine’s Day campaign follows a similar creative by the agency, which has worked with Dorcel since 2012, for Easter. The ad featured a chocolate brown vibrator and the words, "Enjoy yourself without getting fat" and "happy Easter ladies".
The Dorcel Store is the official shop from Marc Dorcel, the French porn producer and the man behind what is known as "pornochic".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London