Pitch update: Skoda draws up shortlist
All the latest pitch news, including updates on HouseTrip, The Royal British Legion and Candy Crush maker, King.
Skoda: 18 Feet & Rising, Amsterdam Worldwide, Fallon, Kaspen/Jung von Matt and Leagas Delaney are in the running
The Royal British Legion…BMB, M&C Saatchi and RKCR/Y&R will pitch
HouseTrip…shortlisted three agencies
HouseTrip, the lettings website, is moving quicker than a respectable family on James Turner Street in its bid to find an advertising agency. The company, which claims it wants to help transform how people rent holiday accommodation, has shortlisted BMB, Mcgarrybowen and The Brooklyn Brothers. The review process is being led by the former Procter & Gamble director Zaid Al-Qassab, who joined as the chief marketing officer in January. The successful shop will handle strategy and creative in each of its four key markets – France, the UK, Germany and Spain.
BMB also makes an appearance on the shortlist for The Royal British Legion’s hunt for a new agency, alongside M&C Saatchi and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, as the charity prepares for the centenary of the start of the First World War. It wants to extend charitable giving beyond just the Poppy Appeal to a year-round phenomenon and engage with younger audiences.
Skoda, the Volkswagen-owned budget car marque, has shortlisted 18 Feet & Rising, Amsterdam Worldwide, Fallon (the UK incumbent) and Kaspen/Jung von Matt to pitch alongside the incumbent, Leagas Delaney, for its pan-European ad account. Leagas Delaney handles the non-UK pan-European business through its Prague agency and has looked after the account since 2001.
And, finally, King, the maker of the Candy Crush games, has approached advertising agencies to invite them to pitch for its business as the company looks to increase its investment in marketing. The review is being led by Nicki Sheard, King’s vice-president of brand marketing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London