Volkswagen Golf "parachute" by Adam & Eve/DDB
The Volkswagen Golf may cost more than its rivals, but you get what you pay for – that’s the message of VW’s new campaign. Adam & Eve/DDB created three ads showing funny examples of someone sacrificing quality for a bargain. In the first, a parachutist passes up buying quality equipment in favour of cheaper gear. Viewers don’t see the consequences of his rash purchase, but the protagonist looks envious as he passes a man, who happens to drive a Golf, buying the expensive kit. The work was created by Rob Messeter and Mike Crowe, and directed by James Rouse through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)