Volkswagen Golf "parachute" by Adam & Eve/DDB
The Volkswagen Golf may cost more than its rivals, but you get what you pay for – that’s the message of VW’s new campaign. Adam & Eve/DDB created three ads showing funny examples of someone sacrificing quality for a bargain. In the first, a parachutist passes up buying quality equipment in favour of cheaper gear. Viewers don’t see the consequences of his rash purchase, but the protagonist looks envious as he passes a man, who happens to drive a Golf, buying the expensive kit. The work was created by Rob Messeter and Mike Crowe, and directed by James Rouse through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London