Volkswagen Golf "parachute" by Adam & Eve/DDB
The Volkswagen Golf may cost more than its rivals, but you get what you pay for – that’s the message of VW’s new campaign. Adam & Eve/DDB created three ads showing funny examples of someone sacrificing quality for a bargain. In the first, a parachutist passes up buying quality equipment in favour of cheaper gear. Viewers don’t see the consequences of his rash purchase, but the protagonist looks envious as he passes a man, who happens to drive a Golf, buying the expensive kit. The work was created by Rob Messeter and Mike Crowe, and directed by James Rouse through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...